Want to become the next Hans Haas (he’s an underwater motion picture pioneer from long ago)? Then sign up for PADI’s Underwater Videographer program! During your PADI Underwater Videographer program you'll go on open water dives and put in to practice the information you will learn.
- The selection, maintenance, care and handling of underwater video equipment.
- Safe diving practices while using underwater video equipment.
- Exposure, focus, and maintaining color with video equipment.
- Shot types, lengths, camera moves and developing a story line.
- The planning, organization, procedures, techniques and problems of underwater Videography.