No photo experience required! That’s what the program is for – showing you how to take award winning pictures underwater.
During your PADI Underwater Photographer program you'll go on open water dives, where you'll put in to practice the tips and techniques you learned from your instructor and the PADI Underwater Photographer Manual and video. Capture your underwater adventures on film so you can share the thrill of diving with friends and family.
- Basics of underwater photography such as composition, film type and camera handling.
- Special emphasis on practical techniques underwater.
- Dive planning, organization, procedures, techniques and potential problems.
- Learn how to care for and maintain your camera equipment.
- Hovering and buoyancy techniques for taking better photos.
- Compass navigation techniques.