Knowing where you are – underwater – and where you’re going comes in real handy, especially if you're looking for an object or locating that beautiful reef that you heard about. During your PADI Underwater Navigator class you will be familiarizing yourself with the skills, knowledge, planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems, hazards and enjoyment of underwater navigation.
- Procedures and techniques for planning, organizing underwater navigation and problems and hazards associated.
- Methods of estimating distances underwater.
- Natural navigation techniques.
- How to use underwater patterns.
- Dive site relocation techniques.
- Compass navigation techniques.