Interested in sea life? Your PADI Underwater Naturalist program will include one open water dive, which will introduce you to different aquatic life and include an overview of responsible human interactions with aquatic life. During your class we will be covering the planning, organization, procedures, techniques, and problems of diving in different aquatic environments and identification of many of the marine animals in the Gulf of Mexico.
- The planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards of diving in different aquatic environments.
- A basic overview of major aquatic life groupings (kingdoms and phyla).
- Factual information that dispels myths of potentially dangerous aquatic life.
- An overview of basic aquatic life interactions and associations.
- Diving technique used to help preserve bottom dwelling aquatic life and minimize aquatic life disturbance.