If you want to fine-tune your buoyancy and soar over reefs, extend bottom time by reducing air consumption and prolong the life of your dive equipment, the Peak Performance Buoyancy class is for you.
During your Peak Performance Buoyancy class, you'll use PADI's Basic Weighting Guidelines to determine the correct amount of weight. Then you'll practice the fundamentals of peak performance buoyancy during the open water dives, including the buoyancy check, fine-tuning buoyancy underwater, weight positioning for trim, streamlining and visualization.
- Buoyancy check and fine-tuning buoyancy underwater.
- Weight position, distribution and streamlining.
- Use of PADI’s Basic Weighting Guidelines.
- An opportunity to polish buoyancy control beyond the Open Water Diver level.
- Positioning and distributing weight for comfort and desired body position (trim in the water).
- Establishing neutral buoyancy during all segments of a dive.