When you go night diving you'll see a whole new world. Even some of the same dive sites in the gulf take on a new personality at night, as many underwater creatures and plant life (different from those you see during the day) are active at night.
You'll learn night dive planning, organization, procedures, techniques and potential problems. You'll also learn how to control your buoyancy, navigate and communicate at night. Since many of the plants and animals you'll see are different, you'll also get an introduction to nocturnal aquatic life.
- Planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards of night diving.
- Proper procedures for buoyancy control, navigation and communication.
- Use of dive lights and buddy-system techniques.
- Disorientation and emergency procedures.
- Orientation to nocturnal aquatic life.