All divers long for extended bottom times. As a certified Enriched Air Nitrox diver, you can be the first one in and the last one out! The PADI Enriched Air Diver Class provides recreational divers with the knowledge required to safely plan and conduct recreational dives with Enriched Air Nitrox.
Just what is enriched air Nitrox? Enriched air Nitrox is recreational diving's latest tool in the struggle to safely extend no-decompression limits. This gas is particularly effective in the 50-100 foot rang. Enriched air depends on the exact mixture of oxygen and nitrogen. It extends dive time by replacing some of the nitrogen in our normal air mixture with a higher percentage of oxygen. You already know that our bottom time is dictated by a depth and time limitation based on nitrogen being absorbed into our system. If we decrease the nitrogen then our NDL's should be longer.
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Enriched Air.
- Equipment for Enriched Air Diving.
- Using the RDP with Enriched Air & Managing Oxygen Exposure.
- Using the Enriched Air RDP's & Special Applications.
- Diving Emergencies and Enriched Air.
- Enriched Air Operational Formula.