Drift Diving is effortless and relaxing because you simply glide with the current and feel the rush of flying underwater. But, with this type of diving come special procedures that you need to know so you can maximize your fun underwater. Whether diving in the gulf or in one of our great crystal clear rivers, you will be comfortable in these fun dives.
- The planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards of drift diving.
- Special equipment -- floats, lines, reels.
- Proper procedures for buoyancy-control, navigation and communication.
- Site selection and overview of aquatic currents causes and effects.
- Techniques for staying close to a buddy or together as a group.
Students must provide their own dive gear (complete gear rental is available). Lifetime 10% Student Discount on all Dive Equipment in the store.