The purpose of the Computer Assisted diver course is to safely introduce students to a dive computer. It is designed to familiarize dives with the skills, knowledge, planning, organization, procedures and techniques for using computers. The program also provides an in depth discussion of decompression sickness and the design of dive tables and computers. Training emphasizes fun and develops an understanding of why guidelines are necessary to safely us computers when diving.
- Review of emergency decompression procedures.
- Dive Tables Concepts and Computer Development & Procedures.
- Multi-level & Repetitive Diving & Review of decompression sickness theory.
- Nitrogen absorption and Decompression Sickness.
- Review of PADI's S.A.F.E. campaign & Procedures for flying after diving.
- Guidelines, rules and procedures for multilevel diving with diving computers with care and maintenance of dive computers.
Students must provide their own dive gear (complete gear rental is available). Lifetime 10% Student Discount on all Dive Equipment in the store.