EFR - CPR/1st Aid Course is Recommended
Has it been a while since you did your rescue class, looking to update your skills? Learn the NEW Skills and view the excellent training materials that are now available. The PADI Rescue Diver program develops your knowledge and skills so you can effectively perform diver assists and rescues, manage diving accident situations and render first aid. PADI Rescue Diver certification and the new course is also a prerequisite for all PADI leadership programs.
Students must provide their own dive gear (complete gear rental is available). Lifetime 10% Student Discount on all Dive Equipment in the store.
The Rescue Diver Refresher course will prepare you to prevent problems and, if necessary, manage dive emergencies. During the confined water session and the four open water scenarios, you'll cover:
- Swimming and non-swimming assists, panicked diver response & underwater problems
- Self-rescue and diver stress, dive first aid & emergency management and equipment
- Missing diver procedures & surfacing the unconscious diver
- In water artificial respiration & egress (exits)
- First aid procedures for pressure related accidents & dive accident scenarios