The PADI Rescue Diver program develops your knowledge and skills so you can effectively perform diver assists and rescues, manage diving accident situations and render first aid. The program is an important step in expanding your knowledge and experience as a diver. PADI Rescue Diver certification is also a prerequisite for all PADI leadership programs.
Students must provide their own dive gear (complete gear rental is available). Lifetime 10% Student Discount on all Dive Equipment in the store.
Rescue Diver training will prepare you to prevent problems and, if necessary, manage dive emergencies. During the five open water sessions, you'll cover:
- Self-rescue and diver stress, dive first aid & emergency management and equipment
- Swimming and non-swimming assists, panicked diver response & underwater problems
- Missing diver procedures & surfacing the unconscious diver
- In water artificial respiration & egress (exits)
- First aid procedures for pressure related accidents & dive accident scenarios