Learning to scuba dive has never been more convenient!
Whether you're on the go or want to take it slow, now you can complete the knowledge development portion of the PADI course online with PADI eLearning. It's a great match for your active schedule.
The following courses can be done online:
- Open Water Diver
- Advanced Open Water Diver
- Enriched Air (Nitrox) Diver
- Rescue Diver
- Digital Underwater Photographer Online
- Dive Theory Online
- Divemaster Online
- Instructor Development Online
PADI Open Water Online Course Information:
Come into our facility to complete your training. While you're working through the PADI Open Water course online or after you complete all the segments, you can print your eLearning record and bring it in to setup the confined open water and open water dives. Signing up is easy; just go to https://www.padi.com/elearning-scuba-registration/default.aspx and select the Open Water Online course. When you're asked to select a dive shop to complete your dives with, simply select Narcosis Scuba in Tarpon Springs, Florida 34689.
- eLearning Experience (PADI Online Fee)
- Two Confined Open water dive sessions
- Four Open Water dives
- Certification Card
- Rental of BCD, Regulator, Tanks and Exposure Protection