BEGIN YOUR ADVENTURE TODAY!
This is your ticket to a lifetime of intense adventure. As a certified PADI Open Water Scuba Diver, the most widely recognized and respected rating in the world, you have the freedom to dive with a buddy independent of a professional.
- Two week certification course
- Four mornings for your classroom sessions
- Two afternoons are at the Pool to practice the skills
- One weekend for your open water dive
INCLUDED IN THE COURSE
- Open Water Diver Crew-Pak with the PADI Open Water Diver Manual, Recreational
- Dive Planner & Blue log book training record
- Open Water DVD or Video
- Rental of BCD, Regulators, Gauges, Compass, Pool Weights & Tanks
- PADI Open Water Certification Card
- Four Classroom Sessions - Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - Noon
- Two Confined Water (Pool) Dives - Monday & Wednesday 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Two O/W Dives on Saturday & 2 O/W Dives on Sunday
Students must supply mask, snorkel, fins, booties, gloves, and weights + belt.
YOUR COMFORT AND FIT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT TO US! Equipment comfort and fit is very, very important to this sport and we offer a "no questions asked" exchange policy on any of the equipment that you purchase from us! By the time you finish with your last pool session we want all of your gear to fit well and for you to be comfortable with it! You will receive 10% lifetime discount on all of your equipment purchased at the dive center.