All guests aboard the Narcosis II Dive Boat are required to read our dive boat policy. Please be sure to not fly within 24-hours after your dive.
- NO glass containers.
- NO bananas (old superstition).
- NO GPS devices (by law they can be confiscated by captain).
- NO flip-flops or bare feet (you can have sandals, tennis shoes or dive booties).
Two things you MUST have:
- Dive computer or dive watch (we are not responsible for tracking bottom time).
- Safety sausage ("See Me Tube") - We sell them for $12.95, or you can rent them for $5.
Your credit card will be charged to book this reservation the day before your charter (Friday night for weekend charters). You can pick-up your receipt at the store (or you can prepay with a cash or check at the store.
In consideration to the other passengers, departure times will not be delayed. Therefore, if you miss the boat, no refunds will be given.
If you need to cancel, cancellations must be made at least 48-hours prior to the scheduled departure of the vessel. If you cancel within the 48-hour period, you will be charged the full price of the trip.
Please call by 4:00 pm the day before your charter to confirm weather conditions and your reservation.
Check-in is at the dive shop (6am, 7am, 12:30pm or a half-hour before if you are renting equipment). Our boat crew is there to help you, so please don't forget them - the crew works for tips only!
If we cancel due to weather, you will receive a voucher for another trip or a refund if you have pre-paid.
Thank you for choosing Narcosis Scuba Center. We look forward to diving with you!